Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My favorite Band

My favorite band is Blue October. The reason I like them is that I enjoy listening to each and every one of their songs. I have seen them live over 5 times and each one of their shows is unbelievable. In my eyes they do not have a bad song. It's funny, if I had to pick a song that i didn't love it would be their biggest hit, "Hate Me." People sometimes ask me what my favorite song of theirs is and I always have a hard time answering them. When thinking about my favorites I always go back to the album "History for Sale" and think of the songs Razorblade, Somebody, and Inner Glow. If someone has never listened to Blue October I would suggest straying away from the mainstream album of "Foiled" (even though it's an amazing album) and look at their older CD's like "Consent to Treatment" and "History for Sale." These are the albums that Blue October's pure genius comes out. The raw emotion of lead singer Justin's voice and lyrics come out in every song and concert. I cannot think of a single other band that writes such deep lyrics. I would encourage everyone to go to freenapster.com and search for Blue October. Listen to some of their songs and I promise you that you will not be disapointed.

5 comments:

  1. i like your picure and you must knoow alot about the band blue october

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know blue october put the picture is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. k i like hate me too i have it on my ipod yo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pic. i would have to aggree with david i dont know much about it either

    ReplyDelete