Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Favorite Hockey Team

The New York Rangers! - my favorite team in the NHL is the New York Rangers. I have loved these guys since 1994 when I watched them play in the Stanley Cup against the Vancouver Cunucks. They won that year and ever since then I was hooked on hockey and the Rangers. I have never seen the Rangers play but that will all change in January. The Rangers will play against the Avalanche in Denver and my fiancee and I are going to get tickets to it. I also plan on going to St.Louis to see them play the Blues in February. Most people like teams that are always good like the Yankee's or the LA Lakers but this is not the case for the Rangers. They haven't done the best since 1994 but I still like them anyways. Go Rangers!




9 comments:

  1. Hockey's not that popular but it sure drew you into loving and playin it i hav never heard of the rangers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope the rangers do well at the masters in georgia and go to the superbowl and play the new york knicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh i luv shiny pennies duh nice hokey team nice bloog mr t

    ReplyDelete
  4. i rrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go to a HOCKEY GAME!!! now im mad because i have never seen a hockey game:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. the avalanche are my favorite hockey team

    ReplyDelete