Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Favorite College Football Team


Ok guys, here's a blog hopefully you can relate to. My favorite team in college football is The Nebraska Cornhuskers! I honestly don't think you can live in Nebraska and not like this team. Even if your a girl you still like the huskers. You guys are too young to have watched them but in the 90's this team was unbeatable. In fact the 1995 huskers were rated the 3rd best team of all time by ESPN. I loved watching them just destroy all the other colleges. I am confident that in the near future we will be back on top. I bet within 5 years we will be a top ten team and competing for a shot at the national championship. GO BIG RED!

6 comments:

  1. YA GO MR T finally someone who likes nebraska not texas BOOOO TEXAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya im a girl and know abslutilly nothing about football and i love the huskers and maverics only because my cousin is on the maverics team but you know what i mean

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know anything about football but i hope they get that spree again

    ReplyDelete