Monday, September 21, 2009

My Favorite Vacation

What is my favorite vacation spot? This is a really hard questions for me to answer. Growing up my family would usually go on vacation for a week in the summer. These places never were too exotic and never too far away. The farthest we went south was Texas, the farthest east was Chicago, the farthest West was Colorado, and the farthest North was Canada. Out of the trips I've taken with my family I would definitely choose Chicago. We went here twice and I had a blast each time. We went to the top of the Sears Tower, ate authentic Chicago deep dish pizza, saw priceless art, and even went to Medieval Times. I have taken a few trips since I grew up and have been on my own. My friends and I have gone on a trip skiing in Colorado and my fiancee and I went with her family to Yellowstone. Overall this would be at the top of my list. Yellowstone is definitely a place like no other on earth! It has so many beautiful geysers and
awesome landscapes. Enjoy the pictures below. The pictures are the Sears Tower in Chicago and the other one is called Morning Glory at Yellowstone


6 comments:

  1. I went to dallas and they have a medival times too. i wanted to go but we were just going thru the town to get somewhere else and i have only been down south farthest-Louisana North-Southdakota(Mt. Rushmore)
    otherwise i have been jsut in nebraska most of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is deep dish pizza good? colorado rules and yes i did read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. my freind missy which i called my sister went to Chicago and Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that yellow stone ic looks like a donut.

    ReplyDelete